That means that voltage equals current times the resistance.
- We are going to change the current: cover over the left side bar (the battery), click the right button of your mouse and edit, then type 10 and say OK.
- Now we are going to change also the resistance, cover on it and click on it with the right button type 10 again and say OK (V=IR-> 10=I10/ I=10:10=1A)
- Now we have finish the first circuit: BASIC CIRCUIT.
- First we are going to change the lader, press control, click the resistor and make it smaller leaving enough space to put another one.
- Then check that your keyboard is in lower cases and write enter to draw another resistor in the previous space. You will realized that the current has change because because you have changed the resistance.
- Edit the first resistance and write 5, repeat this process in the second one.
- Click outside the the circuit with the right button of your mouse, select inputs/outputs, then add analog output, click in the middle point and draw.
- Now we are going to edit the first resistor, write 2 and in the second write 8.
- Now we have finish the second circuit: VOLTAGE DIVIDER.
- We are going to get rid of the resistor (select it and delete it) on both.
- Then we are going to move middle analog output, select it and shift. Now click outside the circuit with the right button of your mouse, select passive components